'Friends' Welcome Book
Welcome a new neighbor or group member with this little book from Arnold Grummer's Paper Making Kits and Supplies. Add your name and phone number inside, or stamp a welcome message.
- Arnold Grummer's Book Boards for 6 Notepad Books
- Arnold Grummer's Tissue Tints: Color for Paper and Casts
- Arnold Grummer's Cotton Linter Casting Squares: 2 oz package
- Arnold Grummer's Mini Assortment Ceramic Casting Mold
- Arnold Grummer's Glitter Glue for Paper Crafts
- Preprint paper for cover and liner (8 1/2" x 11")
- Coordinating papers for cover
- Glue Stick
- Paint brush
- Create book cover and liner from any 8 1/2" x 11" print paper.
- Trim coordinating papers for front cover: 2 1/2" square, two 1" sqaures, one 1" x 2 1/4" rectangle. Layer onto cover as shown.
- Make paper cast in coordinating color. Paint raised image with glitter glue and trim cast when dry. Mount on cover.
- Cut 'Friends' from preprint paper or stamp 'Friends' or 'Welcome' and layer onto cover to finish.
- NOTE: Use all 4 images on the Mini Assortment Mold to make 4 books at a time. These books are great to have around when you need a little something to give away.