How to Paint With Snow
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
From the blogger: "With some cardstock, brushes, and, of course, some snow, you can create a craft day to remember with your kids. This easy and fun winter craft project is perfect for cold winter days or snow days home from school. Food coloring adds the color for this easy painting project on cardstock, and you can easily mix colors to get a complete rainbow. It's a cool craft your kids will always remember. Here is how to paint with snow."
Project TypeMake a Project
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- How to Watercolor Flawlessly for Beginners
- Different Types of Craft Paint
- Uncanny Penguin Tin Can Treat Holders
- How to Clean Hardened Paint Brushes
- Tips For Using Water Brushes In Watercoloring
- Happy Flower
- "How to Paint Furniture: 19 Upcycled Furniture Projects" free eBook from DecoArt
- Marbled DIY Mugs
- Charming Country Mason Jars
- Three Watercolor Flower Cards
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Valentine Heart Pillow
- Unicorn Bobble Drops Crochet Child Hat
- Gift For Mom
- Diy: Stained Glass Craft
- Winter Candy Jar Gnome Bottles
- Hand Painted Christmas Wrapping Paper
- Knit Cowl Necklace
- Diy Love Arrow Decor
- Valentines Wavy Scarf
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home