Out of This World Homemade Chalk
Prepare to be blown away once you discover how to make chalk. You will have just as much fun making this Out of This World Homemade Chalk as you will using it. Playing with chalk is a great way for kids to get outside and get creative. Best of all, they can help you with this easy project. After the kids learn how to make sidewalk chalk, they won't want to stop. Encourage them to try an activity that will keep them busy all summer long. With Out of This World Homemade Chalk, kids will have an entire pavement universe at their fingertips.
- Plaster of Paris
- Acrylic paint
- Wax paper
- Toilet paper rolls
- Take your toilet paper roll and cover it with wax paper. Use duck tape to secure it. This is your mold.
- Pour 3/4 cup of water into the bowl.
- Pour 1/4 cup of acrylic paint to your bowl.
- Pour 1 cup of Plaster of Paris in the bowl.
- Stir all materials together.
- After combined well, and the color is correct, pour your mixture into a toilet paper mold from Step 1.
- Let sit over night and enjoy!
Read NextHow to Fold a Paper Airplane