Washi Tape Christmas Ornaments
Make your Christmas sparkle and shine with a fun quick and easy homemade Christmas ornaments. With just a few inexpensive items, you can create your own Washi Tape Christmas Ornaments. Hang them from your tree and enjoy them all season. Kids and adults alike will love create their own unique Christmas tree decoration. Washi tape is so easy to work with, making it ideal for young crafters. Gather around the table and work on this project as a group - it's a great excuse to spend time together and work creatively. The ornaments will surely become keepsakes in the future, so be sure to save them for years to come.
- Washi Tape
- Outline of Christmas Images
- Hole punch
- Cut out Christmas images. You can use a die cutting machine or trace some images yourself.
- Apply different designs of Washi Tape to each outline.
- Cut off the excess washi tape.
- Hole punch each ornament and string on some twine. Knot the twine and hang on your tree.