Purple Penguin Christmas Ornaments
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
"I think this is one of my favorite crafts and was so easy to do. Any kid would enjoy this adorable ornament with any Christmas paper."
Time to CompleteIn an evening
Primary TechniquePaper Crafts
- Christmas wrapping paper with Penguins
- Cardboard templates (circles, rectangles)
- Glitter (purple, silver)
- Craft glue and glue stick
- Hole punch
Cut cardboard templates by using a lid from any container, either a cool whip lid, or any container lid.
Position the cardboard under the image on the christmas paper. You want the penguin facing up and straight on top when you cut the circle.
Make two identical circles, one for each side of the cardboard. Use glue stick to smooth each circle of the paper to the cardboard.
Get out any bubbles out of the paper.
With the craft glue, make a border around the circle and sprinkle purple glitter at the border.
Shake the excess glitter in a bowl. If you dont have purple, silver or white silver will do.
Use the hole punch and punch hole 1/2 inch from the top, insert the ribbon and hang it from your tree.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Project of the Day
This free crochet pattern is suitable and intermediate crocheters who know the basics. The total yardage for a large blanket (1 x 1.80… Continue reading: "Colourful Granny Rainbow Crochet Baby Blanket"
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Hot Crochet Square Blanket
- Free Back To School Printable Activities Place Mat
- Stephanie Sweater
- Cute Cups Mug Rug
- One Skein Crochet Pattern
- Crochet Flower Rug
- Super Easy Pencil Case- Free Sewing For Beginners
- Gentlemen Scarf
- Super Simple Shawl
- Crochet Sandals
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home