Folded Flower Ball Ornament
This Christmas, trim the tree with a folded flower ball ornament you make yourself. These gorgeous ornaments from Glue Dots are covered in flowers! Origami online instructions make it easy to replicate. You won't believe how simple this project is, especially considering it's an origami craft paper craft. Simply follow along with this tutorial and you'll be on your way to creating a lovely DIY Christmas ornament.
- Cut all of your paper into 3-inch squares.
- Score your paper from corner A to Corner B and fold.
- Now fold in corners B and C so that they meet at corner A.
- Fold in the inner corners out so that they create wings.
- Unfold the both sides and flatten them.
- Fold down the points along the dotted lines and fold in the sides so that you have a square once again.
- Apply Craft Glue Dots to one of the side flaps and press both of them together.
- Repeat these steps until you have 5 petals.
- Then you can Glue Dot them all together so that you have a flower!
To make this free craft pattern, we recommend the following materials. They are all available for a great discount at CutRateCrafts.com!
Learn how to make so many different kinds of ornaments with our collection of 50+ Simple Homemade Christmas Ornaments. You'll find fun and easy DIY Christmas ornament crafts that will keep you busy all year long. From crochet ornaments to paper crafts, there are plenty of ways to decorate your tree in time for the Christmas season.