Pine Trees Mini Sock
You'll love the look of this needlepoint pattern from Nuts About Needlepoint! Once you make a Pine Trees Mini-Sock, you'll want to make many more!
- 8″ x 10″ 18 mesh mono needlepoint canvas
- 1 card Rainbow Gallery Rainbow Tweed RT35 (brown)
- Scraps of green thread of various kinds
- 1 skein oatmeal overdyed thread (background)
- Using the mini sock outline, trace the ornament onto the canvas.
- This is the chart for the pine trees. It’s made from Diagonal Gobelins over three threads. The slant of the Gobelins reverses on each side of the tree. I found it easiest to stitch the top of a pine tree, then add the trunk and then move on to the next tree.
- There are six open threads between the trees.
- The background is Alternating Diagonal Gobelin Stripe over six threads. The stitch is done in columns with the slant of the stitch alternating.
Read NextEight Point Star