Hat's Off to You, Graduate
This Hat's Off to You, Graduate card from Sticko is perfect for a graduate that you know and love! This graduation card could also be used as an invitation or an announcement. Show off how proud you are by making this fun graduation card!
- Cap N Gown Stickers
- The Graduate Stickers
- Tim Coffee Cottage Garden 12x12 Designer Paper Pad
- HERMA Dotto Permanent Dot Adhesive Black
- 3D Dots White Adhesive Foam Circles
- Cutterpete Straight Edge Trimmer
- Honeybee Scissors
- Cardstock: White and black
- Position chosen stickers on white cardstock. Trim into rectangles appropriate size for your card, with the two smaller ones being the same size.
- Layer with black cardstock and designer paper.
- Create card with white cardstock (example is sized for Business 10 envelope). Layer designer paper on card, leaving an eighth inch border of white.
- Randomly place stickers over the designer paper background, having some of the stickers going off the edge of the card. Use scissors to cut off excess sticker portion and position those on another spot on the card.
- Use 3D-Dots to position the three matted sticker frames on the card.
Read NextDIY Graduation Frame