The Key to Everything Necklace
Make handmade necklaces with skeleton key necklace charms with this jewelry making pattern from Consumer Crafts. The Key to Everything Necklace pattern by Vicki O'Dell lets you customize your skeleton key necklace with beads and charms of your choice.
- Signed, Sealed & Remembered 24 inch antique brass cable chain necklace SSR-132
- Signed, Sealed & Remembered antique brass pins and rings set SSR-097
- Signed, Sealed & Remembered antique brass fleur de lis & crown charms SSR-088
- Signed, Sealed & Remembered antique brass key charms SSR-085
- Mix & Mingle animal mix metal-lined glass beads 1999-2792
- Mix & Mingle flourish bronze bead drop pendant BG1541B
- Antique brass jump rings 1920-78BP
- Jump ring finger tool 1964-39
- Twist off the top of the key and add the Animal Mix beads. Replace top.
- Find the center of the Cable Chain Necklace and attach the key with a jump ring. Skip two links on the left of the key charm and add a fleur de lis with a jump ring. Skip two more links and add a small key charm. On the right side, skip 3 links from the key charm and add a small crown charm with a jump ring.
Find this and other projects like it in our "Jewelry For You" free eBook from Consumer Crafts and Crafts Unleashed!