Shellz Necklace and Earrings
This pretty and elegant Shellz Necklace and Earrings set will look great with almost any piece in your wardrobe. This free tutorial will show you how to make a necklace that is delicate and feminine.
- 1 package of the following Favorite Findings Shellz: 1831, 1836, 1844, 1845, 1854, 1863
- 30 inch chain necklace
- 1 package 9mm jump rings
- needlenose pliers
- Materials (Earrings):
- 1 package each of the following Favorite Findings Shellz: 1835 and 1844
- Hoop earrings
- Metal spacer beads
- Find the center of the necklace and attach the large oval dangle (1863) to the chain with a jump ring.
- To create the center dangle decoration: add another jump ring to the existing one. Attach 3 small teardrops, 2 small round brown dangles, and 1 large coral dangle to jump rings. Using the second jump ring attach a teardrop, brown and coral jump ring dangle combo together then from the coral dangle hang a teardrop, brown and another teardrop dangle.
- As per the photo, attach the Shellz dangles in combinations with jump rings. Attach to chain every 11 links to create the necklace.
- Thread dangle and spacers onto hoop earrings.
Read NextRed Drop Necklace