Easy Keepsake Collar
Jewelry components from the Mix & Mingle line make this design not only stunning, but also customizable. You can swap out beads to match your outfit! The Easy Keepsake Collar by Jenny Bernett Rohrs for Consumer Crafts really only takes two steps to finish, what could be easier?
- Darice® fire polished, Czech glass rondelle bead strand in aqua 1999-M200
- Mix & Mingle silver charm spacer bead set BG3234
- 3 Coordinating packages of Mix & Mingle beads in coordinating shades 1999-2744, 1999-2753, 1999-2727, 1999-2802
- Tonal Duets™ “Romance” focal pendant with locket JMC0385T
- Silver-plated mesh necklace 1999-2886
- Gunmetal-finish head pin 1972-08GM
- Wire Cutters 1893-05
- Round Nose Pliers 1995-11
- Thread the faceted bead onto the head pin. Using your round-nose pliers, create a loop. Thread the loop through the bottom of the focal pendant. Then wrap the loop 2-3 times to secure it to the focal pendant.
- Then arrange 8-12 beads on either side of the pendant on the table, making a symmetrical design. Once you are pleased, string your beads and pendant onto your necklace. Since the holes are large, they slip right over the loop part of the clasp. Lastly, customize your pendant to make it personal you can add a photo, lock of hair, or even a prayer!
Find this and other projects like it in our "Jewelry For You" free eBook from Consumer Crafts and Crafts Unleashed!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
More from "Necklaces"
There are no records