Bottle Cap Mixed Media Necklace
Instead of throwing away your bottle caps, turn them into a creative bottle cap necklace craft! This Bottle Cap Mixed Media Necklace from Consumer Crafts is a great way for using recycled metals for making jewelry, and the necklace gives your wardrobe a vintage-like vibe for unique recycled jewelry.
- Die Cuts With A View Stack “Black Currant”
- SSR-520VP Chrome Bottle Caps 100 ct.
- SSR-519 Mini Chrome Bottle Caps Value Pack
- SSR-523 Giant Chrome Bottle Caps
- SSR-129 Cable Chain Necklace – Sterling Silver Plated 24 inch
- 7mm jump rings
- Mod Podge Dimensional Mage
- Sharpie marker
- Lay out design with three different sized bottle caps. Mark on the inside of each bottle cap with a Sharpie marker where you want to join them together.
- Then on a piece of wood, put a small hole in the side of the bottle cap with a small nail and a little hammer. Join the pieces with 7mm jump rings.
- Use Mod Podge Dimensional Magic inside the bottle caps.
- Let it dry over night and attach the whole thing to the chain with the 7mm jump rings.