Make gorgeous gemstone necklaces with this simple DIY pendant tutorial.
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
In the Designer's Words: "These birthstone-inspired pendants are very inexpensive and easy to make. Wear them on a necklace or charm bracelet, or turn them into a zipper pull or keychain. Be sure to allow plenty of drying time."
While wearing jewelry that displays your birthstones can be a stunning, personal touch to your wardrobe, finding a big and beautiful gem of your birthstone can be expensive. That is why these pretty DIY pendants are so lovely. DIYed on a budget, but still absolutely lovely, the Birthstone-Inspired Pendants tutorial shows you how to make a necklace with a personalized gem and initial. Make this free jewelry making pattern for yourself or create it for a friend or daughter on their birthday. No matter who wears this delicate pendant, it is sure to stand out.
Project TypeMake a Project
Time to CompleteIn an evening
Bead Technique UsedStrung
Bead Project TypeOther
- Jewelry blank
- Letter sticker
- Faux rhinestone
- Diamond Glaze
- Beadalon Jump rings
Put the letter sticker and rhinestone into the jewelry blank.
Flood the blank with Diamond Glaze. Let it dry completely.
Add a jump ring and attach it to a necklace, bracelet, key ring or zipper.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Project of the Day
The Recycled Water Bottle Supply Organizer is a great way to do your part to save the earth by crafting with items you may already… Continue reading: "Recycled Water Bottle Supply Organizer"
- Easy Tee Shirt Necklace Tutorial
- Royal Purple T-Shirt Yarn Necklace
- Ladylike Ribbon and Pearl Necklace
- Shimmer Seashell Necklace DIY
- No-Sew Bobbin DIY Necklace Pendant
- South Beach DIY Necklace
- Stevie Nicks DIY Necklace
- Anchors Aweigh Necklace
- Open Back Pendant Tutorial
- Quilter's Bib Necklace Pattern
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Diy reusable Swiffer Mop Pads (wet Or Dry)
- The Eyelet Lace Tee
- Salt Dough Pumpkin Handprint Keepsake
- No Sew Fabric Pumpkin
- Little Princess Romper
- High-low Baby Dress
- Baby Girl Puff Shoe Worked Flat
- Hot Crochet Square Blanket
- Free Back To School Printable Activities Place Mat
- Stephanie Sweater
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home