"Relax, Mom" Mother's Day Card
Treat mom to a day of pampering and relaxation with this "Relax, Mom" Mother's Day Card from Amanda Formaro. Making Mother's Day cards is easy and fun, and it's sure to mean a lot to mom! Fill the card with a certificate to a spa or a manicure for a great gift!
- White or cream card stock
- Bathtime scrapbooking stickers
- Purple gel pen
- Simply fold the card stock in half to create your card.
- Using themed stickers found in the scrapbooking aisle at your local craft store, decorate card with pampering symbols such as a bathtub and bubbles, a back brush and pretty flowers.
- Use a purple gel pen to write "To: Mom" on the front and to write your personalized message inside. Or if you like, use this special poem written by Amanda Formaro.
Mom's Special Day
On this very special day
The chores we will take care of
For you we want some luxury
Usually you won't hear of
So take this time to enjoy
Some bubbles and some peace
Some soothing sounds and smells
Your tensions will release
We love you Mom with all our hearts
Nothing can compare
The love you've shown for all these years
To pamper is only fair