"I Love You Mommy" Photo Prop Printable
Print this spring-inspired photo prop for all your Mother's Day photo opportunities. Have the kids color it nice for mommy, or color it yourself - what fun! This easy Mother's Day craft will add a bit of whimsy to your memory book.
- Pattern - 8.5" x 11" entire heart
- Pattern - enlarged left side heart
- Pattern - enlarged right side heart
- Crayons, Colored Pencils or Paint
- First print out the black and white image and then get out your crayons, colored pencils or paint and have fun coloring it!
- Then cut out the heart, lay it on a piece of cardboard, trace around it and cut the heart shape out of the cardboard. There is an option to print each half of the heart separately so that you can enlarge it more easily. If you did this, run tape along the back of the heart in the middle to attach the two sides before you trace it.
- Then put adhesive on the cardboard. I like using double sided tape or photo squares.
- and Voila! you have a lovely photo prop to use to tell Mom how much you adore her! You can take polaroids and tape or glue them onto card-stock to make a photo card for Mom. Or you can take digital photos and upload them to sites like CafePress or Shutterfly where you can make cards, bags, books, pretty much anything you can think of to stick your message of love for Mom on!
Check out this Tattoo Inspired Card by Sharon, too!
Read NextMother's Day Perler Bead Pattern