Mom's Favorite Tin Can Photo Vase
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
"Mom (or grandma) loves anything with the kids photo on it, right? This Mother's Day, create a personalized photo vase using a tin can and some print-from-home photos. The hardest part of this project is narrowing down the cutest photos of the kids!"
- Tin can
- Photos printed on premium photo paper
- Mod Podge
- Ribbon or trim
- Hot glue gun
- Clear acrylic spray
How to Make Mom's Favorite Tin Can Photo Vase
Wash and remove label from can
Measure dimensions of can and print photos accordingly
Cut and paste photos onto can in whatever layout you like best
Apply Mod Podge to undersides of photos and where seams meet
Once dry, spray with clear acrylic sealer
Add ribbon or trim with a glue gun
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Simple Spa Slippers
- Lovely Victorian Lace Heart ❤️ Ornament
- Rose Milk Bath Tea
- How To Make A Sherpa Fleece And Flannel Blanket
- Heart Block Pillow Pattern
- Wax Air Freshener With Dried Flowers
- Diy Bird Feeders
- Winter Rays Hat
- Chunky Heart Pillow
- How To Miter Corners
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home