9 Mother's Day Decorations
Put some Mother's day decorations up around the house to show just how much she means to you. Have some fun with it and get creative. Decorating should be fun and simple for everyone to do. Flowers are always a large part of Mother's day, so why not incorporate flowers? You can craft your own for a unique touch. Kids can make some fun decorations as well. I really love the hand print crafts kids can put together. Makes for a nice framed gift. Check out all the great Mother's day decorations we have to offer.
Mother's Day Decorations: Hearts
- Sweetheart Garland- Although this garland can be used for Valentine's day, it can also be used for Mother's day decorations. Hang the hearts up around the house or even her bedroom so she sees them right when she wakes up.
- Beaded Heart Trio- A great Mother's day gift as well as decoration is this heart trio. Fill the box with flower petals and present for all to see.
- Decorative Heart Plate- After making this heart plate for mom, not only can it be used as a decoration, but you can serve her breakfast in bed.
Mother's Day Decorations: Handprints
- Handmade Ornaments- Any mom would love these decorations. Her child's handprint can be the frame of a fun ornament. Put a picture in the middle with child's name and it makes for a great gift and decoration.
- Mom and Me Aprons- I consider this craft project a project for any special occasion. This apron can be hung up on the wall for her to look at her child's handprints and remember just how special they are.
Mother's Day Decorations: Flowers
Boldly Blooming Centerpiece- Centerpieces always make for great Mother's Day decorations. Store bought flowers can be expensive so make your own centerpieces.
Colorful Flower Bowl- This painted bowl is fun and easy to make. The bright colors are sure to make mom notice and put a smile on her face.
Flowers and Hearts Arrangement- Styrofoam can make anything happen. This is a great Mother's Day decoration that can be brought out every year. It can be made in only five easy steps.
Daisy Flower Bouquet- Crochet mom some beautiful flowers. She won't have to worry about watering them everyday and she'll enjoy the look.