Mason Jar Lid Jewelry Dish
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
This Easy Mason Jar Lid Jewelry Dish DIY is one of the best Mother's Day gift ideas for kids to make. The best part is that you can likely make it from items you have around your house. Save big and make a statement this Mother's Day with this super simple craft project. Give one to grandma and make a few others for aunts, too. Mason jar crafts come in all shapes and sizes - be sure you don't waste a single bit of this precious resource by using up the lid.
Estimated CostUnder $10
Time to CompleteIn an evening
Primary TechniqueGeneral Crafts
Age GroupElementary School, Pre-Teens, Teens
Project TypeMake a Project
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home