"12 Easy DIY Projects" Free eBook
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
12 Easy DIY Projects Free eBook
These simple DIY craft projects are perfect for any season!
Whether you're looking for easy DIY home projects or just want to make easy DIY projects for your friends, this is a must-have collection. Download a copy of 12 Easy DIY Projects and find out why this free eBook should be added to every collection. There's no better way to spend a day than creating something you love, and the projects featured in the free eBook will appeal to every lover of easy DIY projects.
Inside the pages of 12 Easy DIY Projects, you'll find blankets, jewelry and even t-shirts. You'll find cheap DIY projects to pass along and share with friends, plus ideas for homemade gifts. These easy DIY projects are so fun to make, you might end up spending the whole day crafting. Whether you want to turn your space into a country getaway with DIY projects for home decor or plan to gather up your family and work on DIY projects for kids, the crafts feature in 12 Easy DIY Projects will surely make you smile.
12 Easy DIY Projects Free eBook Table Of Contents
Are you making a commitment to crafting this year? Maybe you’re looking for new ways to get inspired and new crafts to learn? Well, with our new eBook, 12 Easy DIY Projects, you’ll learn how to do everything from creating handmade cards to learning how to knit an afghan on a loom. With 12 brand new projects from Clover, Fairfield, FloraCraft, I Love to Create, Little B, Plaid, Prima Bead, Simplicity, Spinrite, Sizzix, Stencil1, and STYROFOAM™, you’ll get a wide variety of crafting projects to help you broaden your skill set and learn a new crafting skill. There’s something for everyone in this collection, and we’re so excited to share it with you!
The Editors of FaveCrafts.com
Download your free copy of 12 Easy DIY Projects today!
Oh-So-Sweet Easy DIY Projects
Restyled Polka Dot Sneakers (pg. 31) - If you're looking for easy DIY projects that don't cost an arm and a leg, this is the perfect project for you. Use stencils to create your design and paint to bring them to life. To create the faded look, use a dry brushing technique. Instead, restyle the pair you have and test out some fun craft ideas. If you're feeling adventurous, add more paint to the mix and create your own design.
Perfect Posies Greeting Cards (p. 19) - Channel the best aspects of the season into your own homemade greeting cards and show your loved ones how much you care. In fact, people will look forward to every holiday once you start sending your own handmade cards. Easy DIY projects help you go above and beyond - not only are you saying thanks, but you also have the chance to show off your creative side.
Sassy Hot Pink Earrings (p. 7) - The shiny beads and dramatic design make this a true departure from other free earring patterns. Before you head out on the town, be sure to grab your homemade earrings. Your look won't be complete without these DIY earrings and you'll surely receive a ton of compliments. Beaded earring patterns may seem too tough or time-consuming, but this project really breaks the mold. In fact, if you're new to the world of easy DIY projects, this is a great way to get started.
Simple DIY Projects You Can't Miss
Eye-Popping Fabric Rosettes (pg. 28) - Learn how to make rosettes that really pop with this colorful and fun DIY tutorial. Be sure to pick colorful fabric - you want your rosettes to stick out and make a statement. Easy DIY projects don't have to be expensive or time-consuming. In fact, this project only requires three supplies and four simple steps. That means you can make a ton of these oversized rosette in no time at all.
Slices of Silver Geometric T-Shirt (p. 16) - No needle, no thread, no problem. The contrast between the dark shirt and the light fabric paint make this one of this most unforgettable DIY craft projects around. To get started, you'll need a t-shirt, Tulip Color Shot Instant Fabric Color, masking tape and paper towels. Once you have your supplies, you can start bringing your t-shirt craft ideas to life. Use the masking tape to create something completely unique - you'll love showing off your one-of-a-kind design.
Dainty Mini Flower Loom Jewelry Set (pg. 25) - Homemade jewelry ideas don't have to be complicated. Make one item or the entire set - the choice is yours. If you've never made your own jewelry, now is the time to test your skills. Learn how to make earrings, a necklace and a bracelet all in one place. Instead of using beads and other findings, you'll need thread to create your jewelry. Plus, each piece requires only two steps, so you can quickly finish each item.
You can easily download and print out each book for on-hand reference while crafting. For help downloading our eBooks, check out the FAQ here: How to Download our eBooks.
Be sure to check out our entire collection of eBooks! You'll find titles such as:
- Weekly emails with free crafting patterns, tips, collection pages, videos and more + a weekly wrap-up.
- Chances to win books and products from our weekly giveaways and contests.
- New FREE patterns and eBooks made available to you throughout the year.
- Access to our free pattern library full of over 1,000 of free crafting patterns.
- The opportunity to share ideas and help others in the crafting community.
Crafting will be a breeze with the projects you'll find in 12 Easy DIY Projects. With great home decor projects, yarn crafts and more, this eBook will help you inspire you to get creative! With a wide assortment of craft projects for everything from restyled sneakers to painted Mason jars, this eBook has something special for everyone!
If you're new to crafting or just don't have time to work on a time-consuming project, these DIY craft projects featured in this roundup are sure to inspire. Make it a priority to craft - after all, there's never a bad time to get creative. The easy DIY projects featured this eBook will inspire you to decorate your home, give handmade gifts and so much more.
Download your free copy of 12 Easy DIY Projects today!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Images from other crafters
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive, partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- 44 Advanced Crafts
- 11 DIY Craft Projects for Any Occasion
- What is Hygge? + 27 Totally Hygge Crafts
- Crochet Patterns, Painting Ideas, and More: 15 New DIY Crafts
- "18 Projects Every Crafter Wants" free eBook
- 100 Craft Ideas: Free Crochet Patterns, Free Sewing Patterns, Recycling Crafts, DIY Home Decor
- The Ultimate Craft Guide: 25 Free Craft Projects for Every Crafter
- "Best Blogger Craft Ideas 2016: DIY Home Decor, Paper Craft Ideas, Sewing Projects, and Unique DIY Crafts" free eBook
- Pumpkinpalooza Pumpkin Decorating Contest Finalists!
- "12 Easy DIY Projects" Free eBook
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Lettering and Doodling on a Pumpkin
- Floral Painted Pumpkin
- Crochet Cross Hatch Stitch Cowl
- DIY Polymer Clay Tea Light Candle Holder
- FREE Sewing Pattern: Halloween Witch Hat
- Skillet Handle Potholder
- 47 Christmas Knitting Patterns
- Crafts for Charity: 10 Ways to Give Back
- How to Make an Origami Crane Video
- Easy Origami Jumping Frog
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home