17 Easy Crafts with Yarn: Make Accessories, Decor and More with Lion Brand Imagine Yarn
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
Fairfield Processing is the world’s largest supplier of processed woolen fibers.
In the 1960’s, came the introduction of polyester fiber, a new synthetic fiber incorporated into the Fairfield manufacturing process.
The result was a highly resilient, fluffy fiber perfect for the filling of toys. Over the next several years, Fairfield Processing’s business shifted to exclusively processing polyester fiber with the introduction of “Poly-fil”. Poly-fil® is now recognized as the brand name of polyester products trusted by crafters.
Fairfield Processing remains focused on providing products that meet the high performance standards of crafters, as well as satisfying the need to remain responsible stewards of our planet earth.
- About Fairfield
- Fairfield Products
- Quilt Patterns
- Craft Patterns
- Shop the Factory Store
- Follow Fairfield on Facebook
- Follow Fairfield on Twitter
Projects on FaveCrafts:
- What's in Your Pockets Wall Board
- Bean Bag Toss Bags
- Stop and Stare Wall Art
- Shades of Summer Drop Garland
- Geometric Fabric Wall Art
- Naturally Beautiful Table Runner
- Eye Popping Fabric Rosettes
- Oly-fun Owl Craft Idea
Product Reviews on FaveCrafts:
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- 13 Spring Crafts: Easter Craft Ideas, Spring DIY Home Dcor, and More
- 17 Flower Craft Ideas: How To Make Paper Flowers, Easy Fabric Flowers and More
- 18 Projects Every Crafter Wants
- 23 Fabulous Picnic Craft Ideas + Restaurant Copycat Recipes
- 25 Cool Things to Do with Wine Bottles
- 26 Spring Crafts for Kids
- Easter Craft eBook: Blogger Edition
- Garden Crafts
- Hop into Spring: Easter Crafting and Recipe
- Trash to Treasure: 28 Recycled Crafts