Under the Sea Hanging Votive Holder
An Under The Sea Hanging Votive Holder from Jen Goode is a great way to turn your home into a beach bungalow! This is a fun home craft idea that looks amazing.
- Glass jar
- Enamel paints
- Wire clothing hanger
- Votive candle
- Each glass jar is hand painted using enamel paints from Plaid.
- The lids were painted with several different shades of craft paint and then sanded for a weathered look.
- Then I added the hanging handle and large swirl embellishment by bending a wire clothing hanger.
- I added small bent wire accents along with hanging sea shells and a bit of thin twine.
- Finally, each candle holder was partially filled with sand and a small votive candle was added.
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Feb 24, 2017
So cute, so cute! I know exactly who would enjoy using these on her large deck, and that is, my girlfriend! I can buy colored sand, too. I favor the craft projects that make me use my own imagination, where I am not necessarily tied down to an exact design form. These fit the bill- with any paint color you want for the jars and any color you want for the lids.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Join our community of 5 million crafters!
- Get free craft projects, exclusive partner offers, and more.
- Information Use