Boo tiful Frame
Display your photo in this ghostly Halloween picture frame, painted with a bit of glam. Spook up your house this Halloween season by decorating with this frame.
DecoArt Products Required
- DAO1 - Snow (Titanium) White
- DAO35 - Navy Blue (transparent)
- DA227 - Bright Yellow
- DAW01 - White
- DAS37 - Glamour Dust Crystal
Americana Spray Sealers
- DAS12 - Americana Gloss Spray
- DBF2575-B - Flat 3/4"
- DBF3008-B - Shader 8
- Foam plate
- Lo-temp glue gun
- Two 1" unfinished wood stars
- Preparation: Remove all stickers or labels from surface.Remove frame insert.
- Basecoat frame Navy Blue with 3/4" flat brush and let dry.
- Use shader brush and Bright Yellow to paint stars; let dry.
- Referring to photo for placement, use shader brush and Snow White to paint ghosts. Apply second coat of Snow White and, while wet, sprinkle with Glamour Dust. Let dry.
- Use end of paintbrush handle dipped in Navy Blue to paint eyes on ghosts; let dry.
- Use White Americana Acrylic Writer to paint words on frame. While wet, sprinkle with Glamour Dust; let dry.
- Refer to photo for placement and glue stars to frame.
- Use end of paintbrush handle dipped in Bright Yellow to dot around objects on frame; let dry.
- Spray frame with Americana Gloss Spray Sealer and let dry.