Stamped Leather Bracelets
Use assorted letter and rubber stamps to decorate plain leather bracelets. This fun stamping project is great for all ages.
- Leather bracelets
- Assorted permanent dye inkpads
- Assorted rubberstamps
- Assorted letter stamps
- Scrap paper and scissors
- Using leather bracelet as a template, trace several paper bracelets using scrap paper. Use this paper bracelet to design what you would like to stamp onto your leather bracelet. Using a pattern like this will help you with placement and spacing.
- Find center of bracelet and stamp a name with your letter stamps if desired. Remember to use your paper template to figure out spacing. Find center and work outwards with your letters. Or place name to the right or left of center. See photo for examples.
- Stamp images onto leather bracelet. Permanent dye inks dry very quickly so you can wear your bracelet as soon as you are done stamping!
- A variety of differ bracelets can be seen in the photo for inspiration.
Read NextRecycled Belt Leather Bracelets