Strawberry Seed Baby Booties
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
"The Strawberry Seed baby booties are a cute easy baby socks knitting pattern. Worked with 2 straight needles and 90% seamless, they are perfect for beginners looking for a new challenge. But don’t worry, with these detailed step by step pictures and explanations you’re sure to get adorable booties. PATTERN DETAILS • Knit on straight needles • Size: 3 6, 12, 18 and 24 months • Beginner-friendly pattern • Quick knit • Illustrated step-by-step photos MATERIALS • 5 mm / US 8 knitting needles. • Worsted weight wool yarn: 20g white and 20g pink yarn. • Tapestry needle to weave in the ends."
Knitting Needle Size8 or 5 mm
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Simple Loop Granny Square Crochet Border
- Granny Square Blue Agate Crochet Blanket
- Cereal Box Leprechaun Trap
- Modern Double Crochet V-stitch Chunky Blanket
- Classy Crochet Textured Blanket In Blue
- Coral Expressions Chunky Crochet Baskets
- Carron Cake Beanie
- Wavy Shells Pocket Scarf
- Free Mother's Day Printable Coupon Cards
- How To Glam Up Your Dessert Buffet
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home