Flower On Top Baby Booties Knitting Pattern
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
If you're looking for a cute and thoughtful baby shower gift, consider this Flower On Top Baby Booties Knitting Pattern. Learn how to knit baby booties that look unique and feature an unexpectedly adorable detail. The tiny flowers on top of the shoes are a simple yet oh-so-adorable touch. New mommies will love these baby booties and will love using them to keep their newborn warm, toasty and comfortable. The folded look is unlike traditional knit baby booties, but that's what makes the project so special.
Knitting Needle Size3 or 3.25 mm
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Gauge6 stitches, rows, 1 inches.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- 7 Easy Baby Booties Knitting Patterns: How to Knit Baby Booties
- Simply Adorable Sock Yarn Baby Booties
- Super Easy Knit Baby Booties
- Baby Booties Knitting Pattern
- Darling Knitted Baby Uggs
- Crossover Knit Baby Booties
- Simply Adorable Baby Booties and Matching Hat with PomPom
- Moccasin Style Baby Booties Pattern
- Crocodile Stitch Knitted Baby Booties
- Flower On Top Baby Booties
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Simple Spa Slippers
- Lovely Victorian Lace Heart ❤️ Ornament
- Rose Milk Bath Tea
- How To Make A Sherpa Fleece And Flannel Blanket
- Heart Block Pillow Pattern
- Wax Air Freshener With Dried Flowers
- Diy Bird Feeders
- Winter Rays Hat
- Chunky Heart Pillow
- How To Miter Corners
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home