Easy Camouflage Neckwarmer Knitting Pattern
Create a fun and functional neckwarmer in camouflage yarn with this free easy knitting pattern from Bernat Yarns. You only need one ball of the patterned yarn, which helps disguise any imperfections. This is a the perfect knitting pattern for beginner. For more help with knitting, check out the Beginner's Guide to Knitting.
- Yarn: Bernat Camouflage (100 g/3.5 oz) 1 ball (Mash) OR 1 Ball Bernat Camouflage (142 g/5 oz)
- Knitting Needles:Size 5 mm (U.S. 8) knitting needles or size needed to obtain gauge. 1 yd 90 cm of Elastic cord.
18 sts and 24 rows = 4" [10 cm] in stocking st.
- Cast on 98 sts.
- 1st row: (RS). K2. *P2. K2. Rep from * to end of row.
- 2nd row: P2. *K2. P2. Rep from * to end of row.
- Rep last 2 rows of (K2. P2) ribbing twice more.
- Next row: (RS). (Eyelet row). K4. *yfwd. K2tog. K6. Rep from * to last 6 sts. yfwd. K2tog. K4.
- Beg with a purl row, cont in stocking st (knit on RS and purl on WS) until work from beg measures 13 ins [33 cm], ending with RS facing for next row.
- Work 6 rows in (K2. P2) ribbing. Cast off in rib.
- Sew back seam. Weave elastic cord through eyelet row.
Find this beautiful project and more like it in 45 Quick and Easy Free Knitting Patterns and Beginner Help.
Read NextGrapes Sherbet Shawlette
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Jan 02, 2013
I cant find this Camouflage yarn :(
Feb 23, 2010
This neckwawrmer is great! It is to pull over the head, but the opening is wide enough not to mess up your hair (as was someone's concern) and is long enough to pull up over your ears if need be
Feb 23, 2010
For Posie From reading the instructions, looks like it's something you pull over your head.
Jan 22, 2010
Looks interesting, but instructions don't tell me if this pulls over your head or if you could just wrap it around. Over the head is not good for your hair style.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Join our community of 5 million crafters!
- Get free craft projects, exclusive partner offers, and more.
- Information Use