We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
These moccasin-style, super easy baby booties are adorable for a girl or boy! This Moccasin Style Baby Booties Pattern works up fast on size 8 knitting needles with aran weight yarn. You can make them with or without the faux leather, which adds a fun touch to a traditional project. These are made with cotton, making them perfect for any time of year! Once you learn how to knit baby booties, you'll never want to buy a baby shower gift ever again. These booties are so cute, new mommies will fall in love with them right away.
Knitting Needle Size8 or 5 mm
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Gauge0 stitches, 0 rows, 0 inches.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Project of the Day
Create a beautiful hand-stitched cloth napkin for your home with this Adorable Hand Stitched DIY Tea Towels tutorial. If you're a big… Continue reading: "Adorable Hand Stitched DIY Tea Towelsvideocam"
- Simply Adorable Sock Yarn Baby Booties
- Crossover Knit Baby Booties
- Darling Knitted Baby Uggs
- Baby Booties Knitting Pattern
- 7 Cute Patterns: How to Knit Baby Booties
- Simply Adorable Baby Booties and Matching Hat with PomPom
- Flower On Top Baby Booties
- Little Red Slippers
- Super Easy Knit Baby Booties
- Crocodile Stitch Knitted Baby Booties
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Brown Sheep Synchrony Yarn
- How to make Lavender Bags
- Small Zipper Pouch
- Organizer Sewing Pattern
- One Evening Beanie
- Simple Mittens
- Ruffled Shawlette
- Emil, the Preemie Crochet Octopus
- Eyelet Crochet Bag
- Lemon Squeezy Baby Blanket
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home