Crossover Knit Baby Booties Pattern
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
There's a rumor that this baby booties knitting pattern is the easiest ever and now it's time for you to be the judge. The Crossover Knit Baby Booties Pattern takes much less time to finish than traditional patterns. Simple create a shape that looks like the letter T and then fold it to create each little shoe. If you've learned how to knit baby booties but want to try a new approach, this is the perfect project for you to try. Best of all, this pattern takes almost no time to complete, so you can knit a bunch and save them for later.
Knitting Needle Size8 or 5 mm
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Gauge1 stitches, 2 rows, 3 inches. stockinette stitch
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- 7 Easy Baby Booties Knitting Patterns: How to Knit Baby Booties
- Simply Adorable Sock Yarn Baby Booties
- Darling Knitted Baby Uggs
- Simply Adorable Baby Booties and Matching Hat with PomPom
- Super Easy Knit Baby Booties
- Crossover Knit Baby Booties
- Baby Booties Knitting Pattern
- Crocodile Stitch Knitted Baby Booties
- Moccasin Style Baby Booties Pattern
- Flower On Top Baby Booties
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Sapphire Star Granny Square
- Rain Boots Vase
- Simple Spa Slippers
- Lovely Victorian Lace Heart ❤️ Ornament
- Rose Milk Bath Tea
- How To Make A Sherpa Fleece And Flannel Blanket
- Heart Block Pillow Pattern
- Wax Air Freshener With Dried Flowers
- Diy Bird Feeders
- Winter Rays Hat
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home