Baby Booties Knitting Pattern
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
With this free knitting pattern, knit a pair of adorable booties complete with sweet ribbon. These knit booties are sure to keep baby warm and cozy. You'll only need one ball of yarn.
- Yarn: 1 Ball Bernat Baby (50 g/1.75 oz) # 00402 White
- Knitting Needles: Size 3.25 mm (U.S. 3) or size needed to obtain tension.
- Length of 1/4 inch 6 mm satin ribbon.
28 sts and 36 rows = 4" 10 cm in stocking st.
Cast on 52 sts.
1st row: (WS). K5. P1. K2. *P17. K2. Rep from * to last 6 sts. P1. K5.
2nd row: K6. P2. *K1. yfwd. K1. Sl1. K1. psso. P1. K2tog. K1. P1. K1. Sl1. K1. psso. P1. K2tog. K1. yfwd. K1. P2. Rep from * to last 6 sts. K6. 48 sts.
3rd row: K5. P1. K2. *P4. (K1. P2) twice. K1. P4. K2. Rep from
* to last 6 sts. P1. K5.
4th row: K6. P2. *(K1. yfwd) twice. Sl1. K1. psso. P1. K2tog. P1. Sl1. K1. psso. P1. K2tog. (yfwd. K1) twice. P2. Rep from * to last 6 sts. K6.
5th row: K5. P1. K2. *P5. (K1. P1) twice. K1. P5. K2. Rep from * to last 6 sts. P1. K5.
6th row: K6. P2. *K1. yfwd. K3. yfwd. Sl1. K2tog. psso. P1. Sl1. K2tog. psso. yfwd. K3. yfwd. K1. P2. Rep from * to last 6 sts. K6.
7th row: K5. P1. K2. *P7. K1. P7. K2. Rep from * to last 6 sts. P1. K5.
8th row: K6. P2. *K1. yfwd. K5. yfwd. Sl1. K2tog. psso. yfwd. K5. yfwd. K1. P2. Rep from * to last 6 sts. K6. 52 sts.
9th row: K5. P1. K2. *P17. K2. Rep from * to last 6 sts. P1. K5. These 2nd to 9th rows form pat.
Work a further 6 rows in pat.
Next row: K6. K2tog. (K6. Sl1. K2tog. psso. K6. K2tog) twice. K6. 41 sts.
Next row: Knit.
Next row: (Eyelet row). *K2. yfwd. K2tog. Rep from * to last st. K1.
Next 2 rows: Knit.
Next row: Purl.
Make instep: 1st row: K27. Turn.
2nd row: P13. Turn.
3rd row: K13. Turn.
Rep last 2 rows 7 times more, then 2nd row once. Break yarn.
To make foot: With RS of work facing, pick up and knit 11 sts along side of instep. K13 from left hand needle. Pick up and knit 11 sts along other side of instep. Knit across rem 14 sts. 63 sts.
2nd row: Purl.
3rd row: Knit.
4th row: Purl.
Rep last 2 rows twice more.
7th row: K23. Sl1. K2tog. psso. K11. Sl1. K2tog. psso. K23.
8th and every alt rows: Purl.
9th row: K22. Sl1. K2tog. psso. K9. Sl1. K2tog. psso. K22.
11th row: K2. Sl1. K2tog. psso. K16. Sl1. K2tog. psso. K7. Sl1. K2tog. psso. K16. Sl1. K2tog. psso. K2.
Cast off purlways (WS). Sew back and sole seam. Thread ribbon
through eyelet row.
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive, partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- Simply Adorable Sock Yarn Baby Booties
- Super Easy Knit Baby Booties
- Little Red Slippers
- Crossover Knit Baby Booties Pattern
- Darling Knitted Baby Uggs
- Simply Adorable Baby Booties and Matching Hat with PomPom
- Flower On Top Baby Booties Knitting Pattern
- 7 Cute Patterns: How to Knit Baby Booties
- Baby Booties Knitting Pattern
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Trees All Around Mug Cozy
- Joyful Stockings Basket
- DIY Coat Rack
- Wilton Gray Men Scarf
- Knitted Christmas Tree Banner
- Easy DIY Crochet Wreath Ornament
- How To Add Extra Pockets To Any Tote Bag
- Clay Sunflower
- Christmas Sweets Photo Booth Props
- 14 of the Most Stunningly Beautiful Glitter Crafts
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home