Williams Sonoma Style Egg Crate
Store your eggs in this chic Williams Sonoma Style Egg Crate from I Love to Create. Simple painting projects like this are a great way to liven up your kitchen and transform your decor scheme in a matter of minutes.
- Duncan® Concepts® Underglazes for Bisque and Majolica (CN 261 Light Grape)
- Dinnerware Bisque Designs Egg Crate 7.75" x 6" x 1.25"
- Signature Brushes (SB 807 No. 6 Fan Glaze)
- Duncan® Pure Brilliance® Clear Glaze
- Potter’s sponge
- Container for water
- Foil or foam plate for palette
- Paper towels
- Wipe ware with damp sponge to remove bisque dust.
- Place egg crate upside down on paper towels.
- Use Fan Glaze to brush three generous coats of Light Grape on backside of crate, letting dry between coats. Let dry.
- Turn crate over and repeat on top side.
- Brush two coats of Pure Brilliance® Clear Glaze on entire crate, letting dry between coats.
- Stilt and fire to witness cone 06.
Read NextDIY Lazy Susan
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Jun 17, 2016
i love the beginner crochet for the kitchen, especially making the mop covers.
Dec 02, 2014
What does this mean please? Stilt and fire to witness cone 06
FaveCrafts Editor JL
Dec 02, 2014
Hi there, Stilt and fire refers to a kiln - you place the piece on a stilt and then fire the kiln. Cone is a measure of heat. Cone 06 is a temperature that equals 2269 degrees. Hope that helps! - Julia from FaveCrafts
Jul 02, 2014
I am having trouble trying to find out where to purchase this item so I can make it.
Jul 03, 2014
Hi kenapetsk--Thanks for the comment! You can google Dinnerware Bisque Designs Egg Crate to find stores near you that sell it. Otherwise you can easily find it at American Ceramics (http://www.americanceramics.com/html/duncanbisque == dinnerware2.html). Hope that helps!--FC Editors
bobbylonardo 50143 99
Jun 18, 2014
Great project if you happen to own a kiln. . . .
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Join our community of 5 million crafters!
- Get free craft projects, exclusive partner offers, and more.
- Information Use