How To Make A Quick, No Sew, Easy Canopy For Your Princess
Learn How To Make A Quick, No Sew, Easy Canopy For Your Princess with this fun and easy no sew tutorial from Carolyn Wainscott. This is a great decor item for a playroom or little girl's room, and you won't believe how easy it is to make.
- Large embroidery or quilt hoop
- 7 yards fabric or sheets to match bedding
- 7 yards tulle [optional]
- 4 S hooks
- Swag hook
- Ribbon, wire, etc. to attach canopy to ceiling hook
- Place outside hoop on flat surface
- Center fabric, gather in large folds
- Match back edges of fabric at back of hoop
- Place inside hoop into outside hoop & fabric
- Insert S hooks between inside and outside hoops at even intervals
- Tighten outside hoop
- Attach wire to S hooks
- Install swag hook into ceiling over bed.
- Hang canopy onto swag hook.
Read NextRadio Flyer Book Wagon