Boys Stuff Bag
Use this great camouflage tye-die bag to "hide" your stuff from the girls! It's easy and fun to make with these tie-dye techniques from I Love to Create.
- Tulip® Spirit™ Iron-on Transfers™ Number & Letter Packs
- 24275 Multi-Pack Letters White
- Tulip® One-Step Tie-Dye Kits™
- Camo Colors
- Laundry Bag
- Plastic tablecloth
- Garbage bag
- Prewash bag to remove sizing. Do not use fabric softener or dryer sheets.
- Cover work surface with tablecloth. Lay bag onto work surface.
- Wearing rubber gloves, add water to One-Step Fashion Dye bottles. Replace caps tightly. Shake until dye is dissolved.
- Lay fabric flat. Squeeze one color of dye directly onto bag, creating shape of a puzzle piece. Repeat with remaining colors until bag is completely dyed.
- Cover with garbage bag. Let set 4-6 hours. Wash in a large load of water with a small amount of laundry soap. Line dry.
- Arrange Iron-On Transfer letters to spell message on front of bag. Iron letters to adhere, following instructions on package. Let cool. Remove paper.
- Wait 72 hours to wash. Machine wash warm on gentle cycle. Do not use harsh detergents or bleach. Remove promptly and line dry.
Read NextEasy Painted Kids Table