Little Hands Christmas Tree Crafts
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
"This adorable felt Christmas tree ornament will look so festive up on your tree. And it's easy to make with just pieces of felt so kids can help make their own!"
Estimated CostUnder $10
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
- Embroidery thread
- Star bead
TIP: If you are making this with younger children you might want to pre-poke a hole in the center of each felt piece to make it easier for them to thread.
From green felt, cut out five 1 1/2" squares, five 1 1/4" squares, five 1" squares, five 3/4" squares, five 1/2" squares, and five 1/4" squares. From brown felt, cut out five circles about 1/2" in diameter. Thread the needle with embroidery floss, bring the ends of the floss together and tie in a knot.
Poke the needle through the center of each circle and thread them onto the floss.
Poke the needle through the centre of the 1 1/2" squares and thread them onto the floss. Continue to thread squares onto the floss from largest to smallest in size.
Lastly, thread on the star bead. Cut off the needle and tie the two loose strands of floss together with a knot.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Project of the Day
Have you ever seen a more beautiful way to recycle pill bottles? Rather than throwing empty pill bottles away, make this Stunningly… Continue reading: "Stunningly Beautiful Pill Bottle Lamp"
- Simple Santa Cups
- Painted Christmas Tree Pot
- Mini Pinecone Christmas Tree
- 30+ Easy Homemade Christmas Ornaments for Kids
- Easy Icicle Ornaments for Kids
- "Hand" Made Ornaments
- Little Elf Toilet Paper Roll Craft
- Cinnamon Dough Ornaments
- Free "Santa's Guide to Easy Christmas Crafts for Kids" eBook
- Terra Cotta Santa Craft
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Cute Crochet Frog Bookmark
- Octopus Colouring Pages
- Making Christine's Dressig Robe For <$10
- Simple Dress To Sew
- Simple Sew Remote Pillow
- How to Tie Dye with Bleach
- Printable Summer Mad Lib PDF
- Essential Oil Itch Relief Cream
- Picasso Pastels Murano Glass Bracelet
- The "any Size" Turban Hat
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home