Hippie Wooden Bead Necklace
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
"I am huge fan of colors during Summer! Really, who does not wear more white or blue or green or any bright colors during Summer? And this is the style also for the jewels and the accessories. So, join me to create a cute long necklace with Summer and Beach Mood! And guess... your little helpers can help you with the painting part! Let them get messy with this diy! A necklace that you can easily enjoy this Summer and on the beach!!!"
Project TypeMake a Project
Time to CompleteIn an evening
Bead Technique UsedStitched
Bead Project TypeNecklace
- Wooden Beads
- Acrylic Colors
- Paint Brush
- Washi Tape
- Wooden sticks
- plier set
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive, partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home