Grinch Mason Jar
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
"You can make an adorable Grinch mason jar of your very own. I love the Grinch and thought of the idea to make a mason jar several months ago. I love how it turned out and can’t wait to show you how to make your own version for your Christmas decor. This would also make a great gift in a jar! This would make an adorable container for any Christmas gift. Your gift recipient will love this extra special Grinch mason jar."
Time to CompleteIn an evening
- Smooth sided mason jar (I used a pint size)
- Green paint (Americana Leprechaun was perfect!)
- Black and yellow paint markers
- Santa hat (try a doll size that works with the size lid that you are using)
- Paint brush
- Hot glue and glue gun
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- 30+ Easy Homemade Christmas Ornaments for Kids
- "Hand" Made Ornaments
- Elf Candy Cane Holder
- Free "Santa's Guide to Easy Christmas Crafts for Kids" eBook
- Little Hands Christmas Tree Crafts
- Christmas DIY Board Game
- Little Nativity Toilet Paper Roll Craft
- 5 Minute Easy Homemade Ornaments
- Four Sided Christmas Ball Ornament
- Easy Icicle Ornaments for Kids
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home