Christmas Tree Journal
Create this unique Christmas tree journal for the holidays with craft foam and Foam Paint. Keep your Christmas gift lists in this journal.
DecoArt Products Required
- Foam Paint
- FP04 - Red
- 6" craft sticks, green, Darice Foamies #1040-88
- Small red star sticker, Darice Foamies #1031-14
- Brown craft foam
- Aleene's Quick-Drying Tacky Glue
- Yellow 6 x 8 journal, Darice Foamies, #1044-29
- Cut rounded ends off of five green craft sticks to form straight ends. Cut following lengths: 5 1/2"; 4 1/2"; 3 1/2"; 2 1/2"; and 1 1/2".
- Attach star sticker near top center of journal front.
- Cut 1/2" x 1" piece from brown foam; glue brown piece for tree trunk near bottom center of journal front.
- Refer to photo and center five green foam pieces on journal front, with longest length at bottom above trunk and lengths decreasing as you move upward; glue in place.
- Use Red Foam Paint to dot on ornaments on tree; let dry.
Read NextDIY Ribbon Book Cover