Wire Wrapped Bracelet
Create this funky and colorful bracelet from Katie Hacker from craft wire and glass beads.
- 24 gauge Silver ColourCraft wire
- Assorted 6mm and 8mm round glass beads
- 2 in. head pins, silver
- 1 - 9mm Large spring ring clasp, silver plating
- Nipper tool
- Designer chain nose pliers
- Designer round nose pliers
- Cut a 3 in. (7.62cm) length of ColourCraft wire.
- Use chain nose pliers to make a 90-degree angle about 1 in. (2.54cm) from the end of a piece of wire. Use round nose pliers to make a loop. String an 8mm bead onto the wire.
- Make another loop on the other side of the bead. Hold one loop with chain nose pliers and use your fingers to wrap the wire end around the wire stem and the bead. Repeat for the other side of the bead to make one bead link.
- Cut another 3 in. (7.62cm) length of wire. Make a second bead link but attach it to the first one prior to wrapping the loop on the end of the bead.
- Repeat steps 1-4 until the bracelet reaches the desired length.
- Attach the clasp to the last loop.
- String a 6mm bead onto a head pin. Make a loop above the bead and attach it to a loop between 8mm beads on the bracelet. Wrap the extra wire around the stem.
Read NextRepurposed Tin Necklace Set