How To Make Fabric Wrapped Bangles
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
"Upcycle scrap fabric and update tarnished or unworn bangles in this simple and fun craft. Step by step instructions for making boho chic fabric wrapped bangles. Use leftover fabric remnants, or old clothing. These are very trendy and make great gifts. It's also a fun boredom busting activity for pre-teens and teenagers. Mix and match fabrics to make your own unique combination. I love making these and wearing them, and I love how different the finished product can look depending on the fabrics you choose!"
- Scrap fabric or strips of old clothing
- Old bangle style bracelets you don't wear anymore
- Needle and thread
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- My Cuddle Bunny Crochet Lovey
- How To Square A Granny Circle
- Explore Gouache Paint With A Chart!
- Whirly Coaster Pattern
- Printable Hearts Digital Paper
- Lips Appliqué
- Simple Crochet Heart Appliqué
- Easy Cosmetics Bag Pattern
- Easy Crochet Flower
- Serendipity Asymmetrical Shawl
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home