Pretty Painted Bead Necklace
It may be easier to learn how to make a necklace than you think, especially with this Pretty Painted Bead Necklace. Martha Stewart Crafts has done it again with these lovely pastel colors that are the perfect way to celebrate the changing of the seasons. So simple and fun to make, these necklaces will fill you with delight and fill your wardrobe with a little extra color. This Pretty Painted Bead Necklace make the perfect accessory for nearly any outfit, and best of all, you get to decide what colors you may want to add.
- Martha Stewart Crafts ® 2oz Multi-Surface Pearl Acrylic Craft Paint - Mother of Pearl
- Martha Stewart Crafts ® Large Brush Set - 4pc
- Martha Stewart Crafts ® Color Paint Set April 2014
- Wooden beads
- Jewelry cord
Blue Ombre Necklace
- Paint first wooden bead with Aquarium.
- Mix new color of paint by adding a little Mother-of-Pearl to Aquarium in increasing amounts to create ombre colors for the rest of the beads.
Purple Ombre Necklace
- Paint first wooden bead with Purple Martin.
- Mix new color of paint by adding a little Eclipse to Purple Martin in increasing amounts to create ombre colors for the rest of the beads.
- Paint beads with Mint Chip and Metallic Yellow Gold. String all beads on a jewelry cord as shown in the image.
Read Next3 Minute Sea Glass Rings