Marbled Bead Necklace
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
"Creating this necklace is super fun. And so are the materials and supplies. The beads are marbled using nail polish! It is a really interesting technique thats almost addicting. Add the beads to some scrap lace or ribbon and you’ll have a one of a kind necklace to show off. Not to mention a way to use up your miscellanies remnants. This project isn’t hard, but does take some playing around to see how the nail polish marbles the beads. But, you’ll love doing it. "
Project TypeLearn a Technique
Time to CompleteWeekend project
Bead Technique UsedStrung
Bead Project TypeNecklace
- Nail polish
- Plain wooden beads
- Lace or ribbon
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Louise Shawl
- Easy Homemade Advent Calendar
- Make Your Own Crochet Oval Basket With Handles
- Repurposed Pants Made Into An Upcycled Wine Gift Bag
- Plastic Bottle Earrings
- Spider Web Halloween Hoop Art
- FaveCrafts Studio Live: Christmas Fabric Wreath
- FaveCrafts Studio Live: Painted Mason Jar Vases
- Diy Footstool From A Plastic Tub
- Diy Face Mask Organizer From Pallet Wood
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home