Aspen Mountain Knit Tote
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
Look like the ski bunny ready for the slopes without ever strapping on a pair of skis when you knit and purl this free knitting pattern. A sturdy and stylish knit bag pattern can really help you keep your life organized each and every day. Before winter hits, be sure to knit the Aspen Mountain Knit Tote.
In the Designer's Words: "This beautiful knit bag makes a great project where you can practice a new knit stitch and make something useful at the same time! Done in the double seed stitch, this bag is simple to do if you're comfortable with knitting and purling. The faux leather handles give it a polished look, and it works up quickly with big needles and super bulky yarn. A beautiful, fun accessory for the fall or winter months!"
Knitting Needle Size15 or 10 mm
Yarn Weight(6) Super Bulky/Super Chunky (4-11 stitches for 4 inches)
Seed Stitch Tutorial
Check out this video tutorial on how to knit the seed stitch! This is a great technique to learn for creating this super cute bag!
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Project of the Day
Your search for a super easy crochet slippers pattern ends here. Make the very adorable Pom Pom Crochet Slippers for Adults. This free… Continue reading: "Pom Pom Crochet Slippers for Adults"
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Graham Cracker Teardrop Trailer Project
- Wood Modern Jewelry Holder
- No Sew Leather Hair Ties
- Lisa Rollins
- St. Patrick’s Day Pot of Gold Gift Card Holder
- Washi Tape Christmas Tree Decoration
- Upcycled Holiday Countdown Garland
- Vintage Ruler American Flag Door Hanger
- Kessel Run Marble Maze
- Christmas Countdown Tree Project
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home