Good Karma Necklace
We call this a Good Karma necklace, as we used a glass buddha bead for the center, but you can use just about anything that is about 1/2" long to dangle in the center of the ring. Enjoy, from The Bead Studio!
- 1 Large Geometric Ring Charm w/top and bottom hole
- 2 1.5" Headpins
- 2 6mm Jumprings
- 1 6mm 5301 Bicone
- 1 4mm 5301 Bicone
- 2 Spacer Beads
- 1 Glass Buddha Bead
- 1 Yard Ribbon
- Chain Nose Pliers
- Wire Cutters
- Round Nose Pliers
- Attach 1 jumpring to the geometric charm, then add the second jumpring to that jumpring.
- Place Buddha bead on a headpin.
- Make a simple loop over the Buddha and attach to the second jumpring you attached to the geometric charm.
- Place crystals and spacers on second headpin in desired order.
- Make a simple loop over the crystals and attach to the bottom hole on a geometric charm.
- Thread ribbon through the first jumpring that was attached to the geometric charm. This will force the Buddha bead to fall into the center of the geometric ring charm.
Read NextBlack Filigrana Blown Penny Necklace
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Join our community of 5 million crafters!
- Get free craft projects, exclusive partner offers, and more.
- Information Use
Thank You for Signing Up!
There was an issue signing you up. Please check your email address, and try again.