DIY Chokers in Different Styles
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
"Choker necklaces have been in trend for past couple of years. I have been seeing many people wearing them lately so I thought it's time to share how to make it yourself. These simple choker necklaces are quite expensive when you buy them at stores but today I will show 4 different styles you can make them yourself.Share your thoughts in the comments below. As always I will be happy to hear from you. Let's see how."
Project TypeLearn a Technique
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Bead Technique UsedStrung
Bead Project TypeNecklace
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive, partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Felt Flower Terra Cotta Pot Crafts
- Butterfly Ice DIY Wall Decor
- Natural Mason Jar Flower Vase
- DIY Labels to Organize Your Craft Space
- How to Make Crepe Paper Flowers
- Quick Pretty Chunky Knit Hat
- St. Nicholas Throw
- La Vie en Rose Ladies Scarf
- DIY Sequins Wall Art
- DIY Pom Pom Ornaments
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home