Burlap Wall Art with Wood Cutout
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
"Burlap wall art like this version is super easy to make yourself in just minutes. I originally thought of this as a great gift for teachers. It would look great as inspirational art in a classroom. As I finished it, I realized that this would look great in any room."
- Burlap canvas (I used a 10 x 10 to accommodate my cutout)
- Laser cut sign (I used the Dream BIG sign)
- Spray paint
- Hot glue and glue gun
NotesI love how three dimensional this project looks and how easy it is to pull together. Grab your supplies and make your own version today. Perhaps you will give this burlap wall art to a teacher or someone else special in your life. Or you might keep it for yourself or hang it in your teenager’s room. Either way this will be a fun addition to your home that you can make in just minutes!
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Ombre Crescent Moon Shawl
- Tulip Wreath
- Cardboard Tube Lambs
- St. Patrick's Day Shiplap Sign
- Little Arrows Chunky Crochet Cowl
- In The Groove Crochet Fingerless Gloves
- Vintage Hair Tie
- How To Make Crochet Flowers
- Flower Card Craft
- Diy Face Mist With Essential Oils
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home