Halloween Ruby Skull Bracelet
Blood-red ruby beads and pewter skull beads make up this stylish and fun Halloween theme bracelet from Rings & Things. The skull beads have a unique placement inside mother of pearl circles.
- 27-022-232 Round resin beads, ruby *
- 41-256-02-3 Size 2 crimp tubes, silver plated
- 29-600-10-036 Mother-of-pearl ring beads, gray
- 49-944-14 Cast skull beads, antiqued pewter
- 27-546-3 Bali-style tube beads, silver plated plastic
- 61-810-49-87 0.015” Beadalon® stringing cable, bright steel
- 41-216-1 6mm round split rings, white
- 39-248-1 Gigantic lobster clasp, white
- Crimping pliers
- split-ring pliers
*Substitute your choice of 6-8mm and 12-16mm round beads if resin beads are unavailable
- Cut two 16" lengths of Beadalon.
- String a crimp tube over both strands and loop the ends back through, leaving enough slack to form a nice loop. Crimp the tube with your crimping pliers. Trim ends if necessary.
- String a cast tube bead over both strands, then separate the strands.
- On the top strand, string a tube bead, a small (6-8mm) resin bead, a tube bead, another small resin bead and another tube bead. On the bottom strand, string two tube beads, a large (12-16mm) resin bead and two more tube beads.
- String both strands through one side of a ring bead and add a tube bead followed by a skull and another tube bead before pulling both strands through the other side of the ring bead.
- Repeat steps 4 and 5 four more times, then repeat step 4 a fifth time. String a tube bead and then a crimp tube over both strands. Loop the ends back through and finish, as in step 2.
- Add a split ring to each of the end loops. Split rings are less likely to pull open than standard jump rings but can require the use of split ring pliers to open.
- Connect the lobster clasp to one of the split rings.
Read NextSnowflake Angel Earrings