Christmas Peppermint Charm
Use this pretty peppermint bead charm to decorate a cell phone, other gadget or even a bag's zipper at Christmas. Add a little Christmas color anywhere that has a 2mm hole with this bead charm project from Rings & Things. For another great Christmas cell phone charm project, see the Snowflake Cell Charm. Also check out the Peppermint Bead Bracelet using the same beads.
- 3 28-333-60 15x25x8mm handmade lampwork glass mint
- candy beads, green/red/white (limited stock)
- 3 23-164-048 Glass "E" beads, crystal/silver-lined
- 1 30-480-1-05 Lariat cell-phone attachment, red/white plate
- 3 37-422-1 2" standard head pins, white
- 3 37-136-1 5mm round jump rings, white
- round-nose pliers
- chain-nose pliers
- Add the beads to head pins; make simple loops and attach to a cell phone lariat finding using jump rings. When you open and close jump rings, twist sideways instead of “ovalling” them. This keeps their shape better, which makes them easier to close all the way.
- Attach charm to cell phone, iPod®, camera, or other items using a lark’s head knot. To create a lark’s-head knot: fold stringing material in half, bend the fold over the ring or opening you are attaching to, then thread both ends through the loop created at the fold.
TIP: Use a small bead to keep the lampwork bead from falling off the end of a head pin.