Punch Fabric Wreath
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
"I went through a phase in junior high where I made a bunch of these one year; I think my mom still has one. It’s super easy to make, and I knocked this one out while I binge-watched a couple episodes of Breaking Bad. (I know, I know… we never watched it when it first aired!) What you need: Straw wreath form (Leave it in its shrink wrap/wrapping. Keeps things cleaner!) 1 1/2 yds. Cotton Fabric (All one print like I did, or a mishmash. This is a great way to use up fabric scraps!) Screwdriver Scissors or rotary cutter"
Time to CompleteIn an evening
Primary TechniqueHome Decor
Project TypeMake a Project
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
New to the wonderful world of crochet? If so, you should definitely start with this Light Grey Easy Crochet Afghan Pattern. When… Continue reading: "Light Grey Easy Crochet Afghan Pattern"
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Easy Sewing Projects
- Small Quilt Tutorial
- Fabric Skull and Crossbones Wall Hanging
- Sewing Finishes
- Crossover Style Baby Bib Pattern
- Really Reasonable Ribbon Monthly Subscription
- Really Reasonable Ribbon
- QAYG Half moon Pouch
- Flower Door Hanging
- Squishy and Chunky Crochet Baby Blanket
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home