Adorable Button Card Ornaments
Everybody loves DIY Christmas tree ornaments. Why not make a few Adorable Button Card Ornaments to add some homemade love to your tree? These ornaments really are as cute as a button and have a unique vintage flair that will catch everyone's eye. These paper craft ideas will be admired by family and friends every Christmas that they grace your tree. Although unusual, these Adorable Button Card Ornaments are certainly memorable and a must-make for your Christmas tree.
Primary TechniquePaper Crafts
- Buttons on cards
- Hole punch
- Pinking shears
- Hot glue
- Jute and/or ribbon
- Colored wire for the hangers
- Wire cutters
- Gather your button cards.
- To make them into ornaments, purchase some colored wire at the craft store in coordinating colors to make the wire hangers.
- Cut the wire with wire cutters in 4" lengths and bend it with your fingers to shape it like ornament hangers. The wire is very pliable and easy to bend.
- Punch a hole in the top of the cards for the wire hangers to go through.
- Embellish the cards with ribbon bows or jute string bows.
- Use a small removable glue dot to attach a bow.
Read NextScrap Denim Angels