Thanksgiving Handprint Tree
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
"Way back in 2001 my kids and I made this handprint Thanksgiving tree. It was a big hit with the rest of the family as they arrived for our holiday festivities. That was a long time ago, and my kids are all grown now, but it’s still a fond holiday memory! Handprint crafts make great keepsakes. When kids grow up, it’s fun for them to look back on these projects and see how small their handprints were! This Thanksgiving handprint tree is a great way to teach kids about being thankful. It helps them to realize how blessed they really are!"
Primary TechniquePaper Crafts
Construction paper red, orange, yellow, green, brown
Cork bulletin board or poster board
- Tree template
Glue stick or thumbtacks
Paint for border of bulletin board optional
White paper to cover cork optional
NotesPlease visit Crafts by Amanda for the full tutorial!
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- No Sew Gnome Or Pixie
- Crispen the Snowman
- Easy DIY Paper Mache Pumpkin Container
- Clothespin And Twine Nativity Scene
- Fabric Ribbon Candy Ornament
- Easy Curled Ribbon Ornaments
- Recycled Table Centerpiece
- Pumpkin Pie Play Dough
- Lacey Beaded Holiday Wreath Ornament
- Easy Fabric Pumpkins Tutorial And Pattern
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home