Unicorn Easter Eggs
By: Valerie Lewis from valeventgal.com
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
"These are the cutest easy Easter eggs that kids will absolutely love! Unicorn Easter eggs are easy to make with kids using bright colored plastic Easter eggs, gold pipe cleaners, colorful tissue paper, and a sharpie. Kids can add the hair, unicorn horn, and draw on the face. I showed my daughter how and then she was able to make her own. These would also be a cute way to dress up plain plastic eggs in an Easter basket."
Age GroupPreschool & Kindergarten, Elementary School, Pre-Teens, Teens
- plastic Easter eggs
- colorful tissue paper
- black sharpie
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Wedding Photos Home Decor Display
- Pretty Polka Dot Patio Furniture
- Coloring Book Jewelry Set
- Checkerboard Easy Chair
- Dancing Sheep Crochet Hat
- Swirl Tie Dye Technique
- 17 Free Modern Baby Knitting Patterns
- Quilling: Basic Materials and Technique
- Rustic Chic Love Chicken Wire Frame
- Today You Will Rule the World Coffee Trivet