Unicorn Easter Eggs
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
"These are the cutest easy Easter eggs that kids will absolutely love! Unicorn Easter eggs are easy to make with kids using bright colored plastic Easter eggs, gold pipe cleaners, colorful tissue paper, and a sharpie. Kids can add the hair, unicorn horn, and draw on the face. I showed my daughter how and then she was able to make her own. These would also be a cute way to dress up plain plastic eggs in an Easter basket."
Age GroupPreschool & Kindergarten, Elementary School, Pre-Teens, Teens
- plastic Easter eggs
- colorful tissue paper
- black sharpie
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
This Pottery Barn Wall Organizer is an easy and fun way to get the look you love for less. A hanging wall organizer like this is… Continue reading: "Pottery Barn Wall Organizervideocam"
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Paper Bunny For Easter
- Printable Easter Eggs [Free Download]
- Free Crochet Face Mask Pattern
- Easy Crochet Wildflower Pattern
- Crochet Easter Egg Applique
- Onward And Upward Scrap Afghan
- Headband Pattern
- Stress Relieving Easter Egg
- Westcott 100 Watt Glue Gun
- Screen-Print Pendants
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home